Saturday, August 30, 2014

TWINNERS / NOT TWINNERS


I have taught many sets of twins in my teaching career.
Over the years, I have taught students 
who look like other students I've taught,
but they are not related.  
I used to tell them, too.
They could have passed as identical twins,
had they been in 5th grade together!!!
(one pair were)

Check out my look-a-like twinners,
who are not twinners. 
(I wish I knew how to place these side by side!)


Rebecca
and
Heather

 Rebecca
(She has 6 kids, graduated from University of Utah)
 Rebecca, when she was blonder.



Heather
(Sophomore at Lone Peak)



Tyler
and 
Brice

Tyler (bottom pic) just returned from serving a mission in California

Brice
Currently in 8th grade at Timberline
Both Tyler and Brice were some of my nicest boys!!!


Kelli 
and
Taylor

 Kelli
(Married, graduated from the University of Utah.
Teaches math at Albion Middle School in the Canyons District)

 
Taylor
(Just finished internship in Washington D.C. for Senator Mike Lee
Attending Utah State University)



Clint 
and 
Reiley

Clint
(Graduated and played football at University of Utah.
Long snapper.  Played, and won, in Sugar Bowl.
Played semi-professional football last year in Virginia.
Currently attending medical school.)




 Reiley
(Graduated from University of Utah.
President of All-Med, a medical supply company.
Lived across street from NBA Jazz player and current
head coach of the Phoenix Suns, Jeff Hornacek...before moving to Alpine.)

 Tried to find a picture of Clint's graduation.

 I think this was before Reiley's mission, and Clint was back.
Reiley cheering on Clint!)



Savannah
and 
Elizabeth
BOTH WERE IN MY CLASS TOGETHER!

Savannah
(Sophomore at Lone Peak)



5th grade

Elizabeth

(5th grade)


Savannah & Elizabeth together
 Savannah
top row, 2nd from right
Elizabeth
right below her...4th row, 2nd from right

 Elizabeth & Savannah
in street clothes

5th grade
Reindeer Antlers
Elizabeth, white
Savannah, pink

PRETTY AMAZING!!!
(or I'm the only one that thinks so)
 


No comments: