Monday, March 30, 2015

IT'S A SMALL WORLD (AFTER ALL)



I saw this picture on Facebook the other day . . .


The groom is Reed Allred.
He is the usher at my portal when my regular usher, Linda, takes a break.
He was married in January, and gave us an invitation.
(You know you're part of the Jazz family, when you're invited
to the wedding of your back up usher!)
The lady on the left was tagged...Lori Pathakis.
My mom taught a couple of her girls in 1st grade.
The lady on the right is Deanna Allred, Lori's mother.
Her sister is my Aunt Nadene...married to my mom's brother, Bruce!
Bruce is 9 years younger than my mom.
He went to Dixie Jr. College from 1962-1963, and lived with us.
So, Reed's dad is Lori's brother.
Lori is his aunt, and Deanna is his grandma!

When I was just out of 7th grade, I went on my first plane ride
to Denver with Nadene and her 3 kids.  
Kellie was 4, Kristina was 2, and Jason was 6 months.
We stayed for 5 days there with Deanna.
She was "Mutual President" (YW today.)
It was pretty fun.
Then, I went to Bruce and Nadene's house in Racine Wisconsin
for 3 weeks.  (Flew into Milwaukee, flew out from Chicago.)
I just saw Deanna earlier this month at the viewing of her
and Nadene's brother, Dick.
(Hadn't seen this picture yet.)
I like that this family of redheads is named "ALL RED!"

Boy, is it ever a small world!!!

No comments: