Saturday, March 28, 2015

WE SWIPED RIGHT


There's a new matchmaking app.
When you see someone you don't like, you swipe
left on your phone.
If you like them, you swipe right.
Only when both parties swipe right, do you get the information.

Carson Vance is one of my all time favorites!!!
I've known him since he was born!
His grandpa (RIP) taught with me my first 17 years.
I went to his parents' wedding.
Carson was my student in 5th grade.

Well, Carson and Brittni both "swiped right."
They were married in the Salt Lake Temple on March 20.
Their reception in Alpine was March 27.
Of course, I gave them a Jazz game!




Greeted to the wedding by
Elder Garett Vance
of the
Arizona Tuscon Mission
(LOVE CARDBOARD CUTOUTS)


THE BRIDE AND GROOM
(AND DOORS #1, #2, AND #3) 

 "Auntie Ann" with the groom and bride

No comments: