Friday, November 13, 2015

2015-2016 JAZZ SEASON . . . OPEN FOR BUSINESS


The 2015-2016 Utah Jazz are ready for their 36th season in Utah!
First big change?
The arena name.
The Jazz played 12 years in the old Salt Palace.
Then, this arena opened for the 1991-1992 season
as the Delta Center.
In 2006, the building was renamed the
Energy Solutions Arena.
Now, 2015, the new name is the
Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Money talks!!!




Swig has come to the building!
And right next to my portal!!!
Dirty Diet Coke and those pink cookies!



My name always appears on the screens for my birthday
on the home opener.
For some reason, I was left off!
I also miss President Monson being at all the games!






And then Lori came!
Phil's work game the suite tickets!

She sent me these pictures:








I thought Vivint Smart Home Arena
was a weird name.  Then I saw the new
name of the arena for the Phoenix Suns.
Talking Stick Resort Arena.
Guess ours isn't quite so bad!



No comments: