Sunday, September 25, 2016

FABULOUSLY, FANTASTIC FALL


AKA . . . AUNTIE ANN'S AWESOME AUTUMN ADVENTURE

Can I just say how much I LOVE fall???
Especially now, that Back to School 
is not in the picture!
(Taking my class for years hiking to the 
North Mountain and Clear Creek were favorite
fall activities!)
My favorite season is spring.
Mainly because it follows winter!
And also, the inversion season!

But . . . fall is a close second!
Cooler weather.
Family birthdays, including me.
(My family has 12 + 2, Dad and Grandma.)
BYU football.
Jazz.
From school...North Mountain hike and Clear Creek.
Wonderful smells.
And best of all . . . 
AUTUMN LEAVES!

I decided to take Mom for a drive
up the Alpine Loop.
(She now comes home at 12:30 from the
shop instead of 5:30, recovering from surgery)
She said she hadn't been there since I
was probably in elementary school!
Of course, the roads have not changed!!!












This is how God paints His leaves:








And then, we stopped for a fresh peach shake at
TACO AMIGO!


No comments: