Sunday, November 19, 2017

ELLY


Elly Pettro was one of my favorites!
(Aren't they all?)
Her name is Ellyssa.
Her best friend in 5th grade
was Eliana Barton.
Elly & Eli!

A funny story about Elly.
The week before Thanksgiving, Elly
told me that she would not be to school
the 2 days before Thanksgiving break.
I asked her where she was going.
She said, "Paris."
I said, "Paris, Idaho?"
She said, "Is that where the Eiffel Tower is?"

Here's my magnet she brought me back:

5th grader

Elly can really twist!


I don't know Elly's story, but, she did post
on Instagram last February that she was called to serve
in the North Carolina Charlotte Mission, May 31.

Clever invitation for a November wedding.



Married in the Newport Beach Temple.

I was planning on going to Elly's reception.
Mom and I were driving back from St. George.
We got into some really bad weather between 
Beaver and Fillmore.
I was going to stop in Provo for the reception.
It was too cold for her to sit in car.
After taking her home, I didn't want to drive
back to Provo.

No comments: