Saturday, November 25, 2017

JAZZ'D ABOUT TWINS

The Utah Jazz have twins.
Derrick Favors has twin girls.

And, he also has a little boy.

 Joe Ingles has twins.
A boy and a girl.


And now, Rodney Hood's wife just announced
that their son will soon have a
brother and a sister!


These are still my favorite twins.
I will teach them how to be Jazz fans!!!


What are the odds that 3 players on the
same team have twins???

They still have a ways to go to catch up
with John Stockton & Karl Malone.
They each had 6 children!!!

(They didn't have video games, etc.
to play when they played basketball!
Looks like they kept busy in other ways!)

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

I think it’s a great experience for a parent to raise twins. I too have twin daughters and at times they really exhaust me, but they are the best thing that happened in my life. Their 4th birthday is coming in a few days and I’m arranging an amazing party for them at a popular event venue.