Saturday, April 25, 2015

PROM


My absolutely favorite Facebook days are:
First day of school
Graduation
Dances

It's soooo fun to see all of the pictures!
Here are some of the Alpine Elementary kiddos
at the prom.
(A few, also, from Audrey's Prom)
(If they weren't in my class, I taught them in science, and their siblings)
Pictures are from Facebook and Instagram.

Zach Young
Sisters Kailani and Sydney.
I taught them all.
Kailani and Sydney's proms are next week.

Sammy Raven
Went to prom with Zach Young



Kaylie Pierce
Knew her when she was born!
Was in my ward until her family moved to Alpine.
Twin to McKelle.

Tate Hansen...right, with date

Elianna Barton
Brentwood, Tennessee

Maya Fraser




Kailani Young


Heather Winger


Nathan Pope and the "Party Bus"


 Haylee Evans


Sydney Young and Luke Patterson



Carson and Stockton Lundell

McKelle Pierce
Knew her when she was born!
Was in my ward until her family moved to Alpine.
Twin to Kaylie



Alema Tautu
Cathy's grandson

Abby Dahlgren

Hunter Patterson


Abby Newell
Abby attended Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge last year.

Zach Young, Prom #2

Elly Petro


RyanBurgess

Lauren Hall

Twinners/Not Twinners
I called these two girls "twinners" when they were in my class.
They were both new to the school.
I thought they looked sooooo much alike!
Still friends.
Elizabeth Woolsey, blue.  Savannah Burton, black.

I had to add this picture.
Elizabeth was constantly laughing!  Always.

Liz Sardoni

Gabi Finlayson

Three Youngs and Luke
Sydney, Luke, Zach, Kalaini

Andrew Rice, left.

Ali Fisher
Talent doesn't begin to describe her!
Went to Tuachan to see her perform as
one of the children in the "Sound of Music."
She finished 5th grade the end of April
so she could have this experience!

Braxton Bruni

Faith Barker

Bronson Gregory

Sarah Christensen
This cowgirl cleans up gooood!

Linzey Daugherty

C.J. and Linzey Daugherty
Cool dress...long and short

Kelli Capel
I can't remember the relationship of Kelli and Skyler.
I think Kelli and Skyler are cousins.
Anyway, they are being raised together, by Liz (former aide).

Skyler

McKenna Kirkland

Proms were held at the high school gym when I grew up.
Now...state capitol building.
(Probably saves on the créte paper decorations.)

No comments: