Friday, April 24, 2015

TIPTOE THROUGH THE TULIPS


On April 15, Oakley and I were going to go to the
dress rehearsal for Hope of America.
However, it snowed soooo bad, and I decided to not go.
To make it up to Oakley, we went on
April 20 to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.
This had always been on my "Bucket List," but something
I never got to.

Didn't know how I could walk...so, rented a golf cart.
$30 for 1 1/2 hours.
Expensive, but worth it.




This is how we knew where to go!















This was a floral merry-go-round.
I wished I had gotten a wide angle of it.
Very impressive!

Yup.  A "Diva-in-Training!"


Proof that I was there.

























Packing a cross

Golf cart selfies


Accidental selfie












A cute little statue of a girl...putting her foot in the water.










And then, Oakley decided to be like the little statue girl, putting
her foot in the water. 

"Elsa" hair









No comments: