Friday, October 26, 2018

60 . . . SERIOUSLY???



Sixty

60

SAY WHAT???

I never in my wildest dreams thought
I would ever be this old!!!

When my Grandma Mitchell was 60,
it was 1963.
She was living with us in St. George.
I was in Kindergarten.

When my Grandma & Grandpa Howard were 60,
it was 1970.
I was in 7th grade.

When my dad was 60, it was 1988.
It was my 8th year of teaching.

When my mom was 60, it was 1995.
It was my 15th year of teaching, and she
was in her 35th year of teaching, 
with 3 more to go.

When my brother was 60, it was 2017,
and I was 59,
and in my 4th year of retirement.

When I was 60, it was 2018.
I was in my 5th year of retirement.
All 6 of my nieces and nephews were married.
I had 16 great nieces and nephews.
I moved to a brand new condo in 2006.

If you've got to be 60 . . . do it in style!!!
Cierra did my hair.
Shalana & Cierra gave me
balloons, treat, and Diet Coke!


I had a great surprise when I got home.
Even though I would have the usual family party,
Ashley, Ryker, and Heidi made my day special!!!












Too bad the screen was blurry!









No comments: