Thursday, October 25, 2018

SALT LAKE TEMPLE





On Thursday, October 25, I went with Renae
to the Salt Lake Temple.

She has a friend named Charee, who lives
in her ward.  She was a non-member, married
to a member.
I call her one on Renae's "Project People."
She worked on her for years to get her baptized!
Well, a year ago in June, she was baptized!
This past June, she was endowed, then her and her husband were sealed.
(Tom had been endowed)
Now, she and her husband spend an entire day,
once a week, at the temple!
They do all of the ordinances, including baptisms!

Charee wanted Renae to take her to the
Salt Lake Temple.
Renae has only been there to her wedding, other weddings,
and once or twice with me.
She wanted me to go with them.
Charee has some kind of handicap with hands and feet.

I hadn't been there for about 5 years,
because of my foot.
(Except for Paul and Courtney Mitchell's sealing)
It was great to be back.

No comments: