Sunday, May 24, 2020

LORDY, LORDY. LOOK WHO'S 40!


On May 24, 1980, my very first nephew was born.
Christopher Reid Mitchell was born on a
kind of snow Saturday.

My best friend had been an aunt since she was
in 2nd grade!!!  My other good friends had been aunts
for awhile, too.

This picture was taken the day after Chris
came home from the hospital.
He was at Grandma Nammy and Grandpa Shyrlan's
home so they could help Laurel.

I know, check out my Farrah Fawsett hair.
It feathered back nicely that day.


The oldest of them all, is 40 today! My nephew, Chris, was born at my
 ripe old age of 21! Three months later, I began my teaching career. 
He was my sidekick at many events...especially BYU football and 
Utah Jazz games!
 He was born first, followed by: 1 nephew, 4 nieces, 6 spouses, 
18 1/2 great nieces and nephews. 
The second photo was taken last year at his daughter’s high school graduation.
 She, like her dad, is the oldest of her generation.

No comments: