Friday, May 1, 2020

THE GIFTS THAT KEEP ON GIVING



It is a 2020 Miracle
on May 1st!!!

I have every 
birthday

present 

and

present
(ignore words Happy New Year, and think Christmas)

I grew up buying presents for my
parents and 1 brother, and a handful of friends.

NOW???
Mom
Brother
Sister in law
4 Nieces
2 Nephews 
6 Spouses of the nieces & nephews
19 great nieces and nephews
9 friends

43 Total

I always get the kids a book from the
"Buy 1 Get 1 Free" Book Fair at
Alpine Elementary.
I had to order all from Scholastic.
No discount.

Besides the book, the kids all get
another gift.
Usually not more than $15.

Total kids:  19

Nieces, Nephews, & Spouses
all get a $50 gift card and a
Jazz game.
This year, a few did not get their
game because of, you know, Corona Virus.
So they will get their game + make-up game.

Total nieces, nephews, & spouses:  12

Brother:  Sports Illustrated renewed
Sister in Law:  $50 Gift Card
Jazz Game

Friends:  9

The only gift I need to get is for my mom,
and 1 1st Christmas ornament.
I usually get 3-4 new ornaments for
my Disney trees.

I used these sites:
Bath & Body Works
Scholastic
Amazon 
Utah Jazz

The total is probably close to:
$4500 - $5000
(This includes my lower bowl
Jazz tickets)

Now, I need to put them in their gift bags.
I do not wrap!!!
I'm terrible at it!!!
I buy my gift bags and tissue paper
at the
Dollar Tree
across from Lone Peak High.
I always keep a good stash, but
I'll need more . . . and someone to
to "wrap" them.

No comments: