Thursday, March 27, 2014

LUNCH WITH A JAZZ COACH


Sooooo glad I'm retired!!!
I get to do things I haven't been able to do...
like have lunch with a Jazz coach!

The lunch was in the VIP room at the
Energy Solutions Arena.

 We had pasta salad, green salad, chips, and 
"Build your own Sandwich."
They also had cookies, brownies,
and all you could drink Diet Coke
at their Coke machine!

 We heard the assistant scout for the Jazz as our speaker.


They had posters of all the players on the wall by the
VIP room.

One of the best parts, after 1 1/2 hours...pretty much everyone 
made a bee-line to the bathrooms.
The men's and women's were next to each other.
The men's line was looooong!
I went in the women's, and when I came out,
the men's line hadn't moved!!!

You don't see that very often!!!

No comments: