Thursday, May 7, 2015

CHERYL




Cheryl Dominguez taught with me from 1985-2010.  25 years.
She spent 3 or 4 years before at Cascade, and went to
Traverse Mountain with David in 2010. 
She taught 4th, 5th, and 6th grades.
I can't remember how many she taught with me...1 or 2.
I also taught her son, Aaron.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cheryl!!!
We had a blast together! 
Great friends!
We were in the "Big 5"...me, Cheryl, Carolyn, Cathy, and Jane.

We went to a class at SUU for the Shakespearean Festival
with Jane, Carolyn, Cathy, and John.
We also went to a "Cher" concert together.
The Village People were the opening act.
Cheryl and I knew every word...we were 70's
disco godesses!

Of course, we always had our annual friend
Christmas dinner and New Year's Eve party together!

 HOT CHICKS!

 Last 2 standing!
These are the last 2 teachers left from the
"Golden Era" at Alpine Elementary.
Those who were teaching in the 80's, and continued.
Many of us were together 20-30 years!
Best teachers.
Best students.
Best parents.
On May 30, the "Golden Era" is over.

 Carolyn, Austin, and Cathy

Cathy Tibbitts, Connie Page, Me, Carolyn Hutchings, and Adonna Iverson



No comments: