Wednesday, May 6, 2015

CINCO DE MAYO


Cinco de Mayo was a busy day.
And, it had nothing to do with
Cinco de Mayo.

This week is 
Teacher Appreciation Week.
I began the day visiting all of the
teachers in Saratoga Springs.
I had donated $50 to each.
I went to Saratoga Shores to visit the preschool.
Addie saw me and yelled, "Aunt Ann!"
She ran over, and when Carter realized I 
was there...he ran over, too!
Addie turned 5 today.

At Sage Hills, I visited the classrooms and teachers
of Jaycie, Preston, and Camry.
Camry had a sub.
I told all the teachers
"Happy Teacher Appreciation Week,"
told them how much I appreciated them,
and gave them the paper that told them how
much I had put in their foundation account.
(Win-win.  I get to count it for taxes.)

After a trip to the Orem WalMart to get
plastic containers for the flowers and wedding gift cards,
I went to the Provo Temple.
I did two sessions...which put the time perfect to go
to Lori Chadwick's son's wedding on 
Center Street in Provo.
















Hannah and Hayley





No comments: