Monday, May 25, 2015

NANCY'S RETIREMENT CELEBRATION

Nancy Clegg Pope taught with me for 30 years.
1983-2013.
She was "Miss Clegg" until July 1988.
We always had a great time together!
We hung out together, and with Don and roommates.
Once, we went to a fireside that Steve Young spoke at.
He talked about going on a date with Sharlene Wells...Miss America.
In August of 1985, we went to Hawaii together!
It was sooooo fabulous!
We also had several "Girls Night Out" at Jazz games for her birthday.
I've also taken her, Karl, and Nathan to Jazz games.

On Tuesday, May 19, Nancy's retirement party was held at:
(pretty cute)

There were soooo many former faculty members there!
Nancy is beloved by all!
I wish someone took pictures of everyone, like at my open house.

I'll try to remember everyone:
Roger & Floris Olsen, Rudy & Cheryl Dominguez, Me & Mom,
Lori & Phil Chadwick, Marie & Darrin Patrick, Wendy & husband Jones,
Jed & wife Francis, Don & Paige Beckstrand, BreAnn Wayman, Lisa & Russ Hoover, Condita Washburn, David Stephenson, Paul & Ben Finlayson,
Jenn Payne, Heidi Park, Julie Hall, Tracy, Maureen, & Alexis Wallace, Natalie Call, Cherie Kelly, Adonna Iverson, Mimi & Bob Monson, Annalea Warwood,
Cami Larsen, Ann Searle, Cathy & Brad Tibbitts, Carolyn & Lynn Hutchings,
Austin & Marianne Cowley, Paula & Dan Ruesch, Karen Peterson,
Diane Walter, Connie Page, Bonna Hanson, Joy Alldredge, 
Janet Rhodes, Melody & Max Sutherland.
There were also current faculty that I don't know.

Here are the pictures...in no particular order.

Nancy was my favorite teacher friend!

Nancy with daughter and son-in-law, Colton & Natalie.
I taught Natalie.  I also taught her other daughter,
Kandace.  Her and her husband, Chad, live in Atlanta.



Nancy and son, Nathan.
Nathan is graduating this year from Lone Peak.

Karl & Queen Nancy

Nancy's gift was this painting of Alpine.

Hahaha...love the sucker!

Connie Page, Wendy Jones, Adonna Iverson

Heidi Park and Nancy

 Wendy 

Adonna 

Bob & Mimi Monson 
(Bob's dad is President Monson's brother)

Maureen


Ann, Lori, Jenn, Nancy, Annalea, Julie, Maureen

Lori & Wendy
Lori had her twin girls 1 month after
Wendy had her twin girls!


Hahaha...this poster of the Osmonds was in the room.
I had the same poster!




Cathy & Brad with me & Nancy

The 4 P's
Park, Patrick, Pope, Page
Heidi, Nancy, and Connie taught together.
When Connie left, Heidi, Nancy, and Marie taught together.

Lynn, David, Cathy

Rudy & Cheryl

Carolyn & Lynn

Nancy & Marie

Nancy, Marie, & me

 Condita, BreAnn, and Lisa

 Wendy, Ann, and me

 Max Sutherland and me

Student and grandstudent
Max...2012-2013
Melody...1981-1982

Selfie with Alexis

Joy Alldredge, Bonna Hanson, me

 Joy, Nancy, and Bonna

 Nathan loves to go to Jazz games with me!

No comments: