Sunday, May 24, 2015

SARA AND FRED


On Tuesday, May 19, Sara and Fred came up
from Las Vegas.
They were on a short road trip.
They visited a friend in Cedar City, me,
toured the Payson Temple, visited Karen's brother,
Tom, and Kathy in St. George.
We went to lunch at Mi Ranchito's, went
to visit mom at the shop, and WalMart.
Best part? 
Fred fixed our fridge!
We got it last summer.  It made LOUD noises!
Fred pulled it out a couple of times.
Noise gone.
Then later, he pulled it out.  
There was a little bit of water.
A hose had barely been tightened!
He used my pink wrench, tightened it up,
and it's been great ever since!


Sara and I were roommates for only a 
couple of months at Dixie, but always stayed
in touch.  I was a bridesmaid for her in 1979.
(The year of the bridesmaid...5 time that year!)
I've stayed 5 or 6 times with them in Vegas.

I liked the tablecloth!

Fred had "All You Can Eat Tacos."
He had to wait awhile.
Downed a dozen!

 Fred and Sara at the Payson Temple.

No comments: