Thursday, August 31, 2017

A LOVE STORY FOR THE AGES

When I have a student get married, I do a
blogpost.  I have a picture of the invitation
that I received, and 1 or 2 in the wedding attire.

But, I just had to tell this story!

Kaetlyn Simmons & Mercedes Mickleson.
Two of my favorite students.
(I always say all of my kiddos are my favorites!
I can't help it!!!)
Kaetlyn is 2 to my left, Mercedes next to her.


These 2 remind me sooo much of me and Renae!
We had outfits alike, too.

Kaetlyn (she went by this name in 5th grade,
but Kadie later on) & Cameron met on their mission.
The Indiana Indianapolis Mission.
The same mission Don & Paige are now on!

Kadie came home to Salt Lake City from her mission first.

Cameron, who is from Ireland, met his parents,
Kadie, and her parents at the Chicago airport.

Showing their parents their mission.
Indianapolis Temple.

Courting on 2 continents.

"Save the Date" card for Alpine.


In many countries, it is the law that you must have a civil ceremony
before you can have a religious ceremony.
Civil ceremony at LDS Church.
August 9, 2017.



Flying to Manchester, England
en route to the Preston, England Temple.


Preston England Temple







Mercedes & Kadie
Mercedes served in the Colorado Fort Collins Mission


Ring Ceremony
August 10, 2017



Dinner


 Reception was held at a Golf Resort"






Fireworks


Mediterranean Cruise and European Honeymoon


Invitation for Alpine


Facebook reminder appeared the day before Alpine reception.

Alpine Arts Center




The couple will be living in Spain.

 And the best photo . . . 

No comments: