Monday, January 6, 2014

GRAB YOUR COAT, AND MITTENS AND YOUR OLD WOODEN SLED


NANCY AND LORI
INVITED ME TO THE 
3RD GRADE CHRISTMAS PROGRAM
ON DECEMBER 19. 
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PROGRAM 
(NEXT TO HOPE OF AMERICA)
ADONNA AND I WENT TOGETHER.

WE SAT WITH CATHY'S DAUGHTER, MAKAY.
(BAD PICTURE OF ME...CUTE OF MAKAY)



THIS IS SINA TAUTU...MAKAY'S DAUGHTER AND CATHY'S GRANDDAUGHTER.
I TAUGHT HER SISTER, TELISA, AND HER BROTHER, TYSON.
CATHY DUBBED ME
"HONORARY GAGA"
UNTIL SHE GETS HOME FROM HER MISSION.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grab your coat and mittens and your old wooden sled we'll go up to dead man's hill to see if it is ready cause it snowed last night and it's supposed to snow today, if it sticks they'll close the school and have a holiday... I just randomly decided to search this song and found your blog. Ashley and I still sing this song together every year. I miss those alpine elementary school assemblies, especially watching the "school bomb" play.

Lillian said...

I love this song and o also sing it whey year. I wish I had the music so I could be sure to pass it to my grandkiddos. Thanks for being such a great teacher.
Lillian Howell