Monday, January 6, 2014

O CHRISTMAS TREE, O CHRISTMAS TREE




Upstairs tree...maroon, gold, eggplant ornaments.
Also, gold ornaments from history trips.

This is my rotating Disney/Jazz/BYU ornament tree.
Tree topper is a Mickey Santa hat...embroidered "Aunt Ann."

Disney/Jazz/BYU tree #2
Tree topper is Snow White.  Her skirt lights up.
Instead of a tree skirt, stuffed Disney animals surround the base,
and my train set that McKay always set up when he was little, surrounds it.


Are you kidding me?
I bought this tree with my birthday money.
I also bought the tree skirt, and a storage bag.
You put the 2 poles together, pull up and hook, and VOILA!
The bows, ribbons, and ornaments are in place!
A 3 minute tree!!!
This tree is purple and silver, and goes perfectly
in my bedroom!

No comments: