Thursday, January 16, 2014

THROUGH THE YEARS . . . FAVORITE CLASS ACTIVITIES


2013...The year I finished my teaching career.
I had a poll on my class blog to vote on favorite activities in my classroom.
It was the biggest "voter turnout" of all my poll questions.

Here are the results, "Top Ten" Style (lots of ties)

No votes: 3-D Glitter Poinsettias...Faculty Frolics...Faculty vs 6th Grade Softball...Mock Legislative Session...Pumpkin Decorating Contest...School Wide Movies...Symphony...Water Party

10. "The Twist"...Ukulele..."Wax Museum"
9. Field Day...Hope of America
8. BBQ/Parties...Stickers
7. Christmas Villages...Sandbottles
6. Clear Creek..."Giraffe Day"..."Manners Day"
5. Water Fight at the Bowery
4. Clogging
3. "Market Day"...North Mountain Hike
2. "Communism/Government Days"
and drum roll.....

1. "Pom Pom Pillows"

How many of these do you remember, and what do you remember best?

No comments: