Tuesday, February 10, 2015

ALPINE RETIRED TEACHER'S FEBRUARY LUNCH


Our February lunch with my Alpine retired friends
was held Monday, February 9, at Mi Ranchito.
I've always loved this place...but, yesterday,
it wasn't good.  Food wasn't as good as it 
usually is...and I didn't have my usual 3 Diet Cokes!

But, it's not about the food, it's about the company!

The waiters could not get our picture, without
half of the people cut out.
So, I had to take matters into my own hands!

Jill Urish...first time coming.  Her husband, Don,
passed away in November.
Ann Searle
Heidi Park
Adonna Iverson
Linda Western
Jim Western
Carolyn Hutchings
Jane Boulter
Mary Baxter



Here's a picture to prove that I was there.
Waiter cut out Jill and Mary.

Best part of retirement . . . our monthly
get togethers with these great people!!!

Everyone is saying Alpine Elementary is not the same!
It was sooooo great for soooo many years!
I know it was because of the faculty!
Most of us were together between 15 and 30 years.
That makes you family!

No comments: