Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SHAYLA


Click on this link to check out my great niece
on the governor's official website!



Shayla loves the game "this much!"


"Basketball Mark"



I got a text from my niece, Camille, the other day, with the above link.
When I clicked on it, there on the Governor's website,
was Shayla!
She had gone up to the Huntsman Center to watch her
dad play basketball!
The governor, lieutenant governor, and their staffs
played basketball against the lobbiests and the legislature.

Shay was taking pictures and got the picture of the night with
the governor getting a "behind the back pass" and making a basket.
Everyone was wishing they had got it on film.
Shay walks up saying, "Daddy...look what I got!"
She had captured the moment and saved the day!
They even posted her name on the website!

Shayla is 8 years old.
When I was 8, I knew that Calvan Rampton was 
the governor of Utah, and that was it!

Shay always gets to hobnob with 
Governor Herbert 
and
Lt. Governor Cox.

No comments: