Saturday, June 4, 2016

BETH


I'm not sure why I have never done a blogpost on
former students' weddings!
I will post . . . if I receive an invitation.
Also, I will put a couple of wedding pics on
that they have posted.
(Currently, my fridge overfloweth with wedding invites,
high school graduation (AFHS only...first time
not receiving a single invite from Lone Peak),
and baptisms!
I give each student a gift card to either
Olive Garden, Chili's or Cheescake Factory.

Beth Barker



Provo City Center Temple

There are 10 children in Beth's family!!!
They are lined up oldest to youngest . . . right to left.
I taught #1 . . . Adam, for 2 weeks (until Jody came)
#3. . . Myles (plus, he was and aide to me his first semester of his senior year)
#6. . . Alex
#7 . . . Beth
#8 . . . Faith

No comments: